- Natural markings and dye lot variations are characteristics of fine leather.
- Town & Country Leather promises to use it's best efforts to obtain prompt delivery of orders and cannot be held responsible for order delays by the manufacturer or shipper.
- Custom orders cannot be canceled, changed, returned or refunded at any time.
- Items ordered from inventory can be returned within 3 days for merchandise credit or refund less 15% restocking fee and delivery and return shipment cost. Merchandise must be returned in original condition.
- Refunds will be issued by the same method as the purchase was made, i.e. by check or credit card. Checks are mailed after a 10 day waiting period.